Credit Cards give you a high credit limit to make various transactions. But with a high credit limit, you also enjoy offers and discounts using the card. There are some fuel credit cards having offers on the fuel purchases and you can save some bucks through them. With the rise in the petrol prices, it will be an effective choice to use a fuel credit card. I would recommend the HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card which has exclusive offers on fuel transactions. You can grab the best deal at the Indian Oil Fuel station and it is the best fuel credit card in your budget. This credit card is available at a joining fee of INR 500 and it is easily affordable. Let’s move on to the features and benefits of this credit card below.
Features of HDFC Bank Indian Oil Credit Card
You must explore the features of the Indian Oil Credit Card and see how it will help you to save money on fuel transactions.
- Enjoy 5% of your fuel expenditure in the form of redeemable points on your credit card.
- Get a maximum of 250 fuel points in the first 6 months.
- Enjoy a maximum of 100 fuel points per month on grocery and bill payments.
- Have 1 fuel point on the expenditure of ₹150 on other purchases.
- Have a maximum of 150 fuel points after the first 6 months.
- You can redeem fuel points as cashback towards products in the catalog.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% upto ₹250 at refilling stations and the minimum transaction should be ₹400.
- There is no Personal liability if the card has been lost and you have filed the report.
- There is an interest-free period of 50 days counted from the date of purchase.
- The validity of the fuel points is of 2 years counted from the date when it has earned.
- The value of 10 fuel points is equal to ₹9 which you can redeem easily.
Indian Oil Credit Card Fee
- The Joining Fee of this credit card is ₹500 per annum.
- The Renewal Fee is ₹500 after the expiration of every year.
- A zero Renewal fee will be applicable if you spend more than ₹50,000 per year.
Eligibility of Indian Oil HDFC Bank Credit Card
- The minimum age limit to apply for this card for salaried or self-employed is 21 years.
- The maximum age limit to apply for this card for salaried employees is 60 years.
- For Self-Employed people, the maximum age limit is 65 years.
- The minimum salary of the applicant must be ₹12,000 per month for salaried employees.
- The ITR of Self-Employed individuals must be more than 2 Lacs per annum.
Indian Oil Credit Card Limit
The credit limit of the HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card depends on your credit score and income and it is not fixed. The bank decides the exact credit limit at the time of issuing the credit card and it is based on your credit score and income. A high credit score and a high income usually result in a high credit limit.
How to Apply for HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card
You can apply for the HDFC Credit Card through the official website of the HDFC Bank. On the other hand, there are some Selling Agents from which you can get the HDFC Credit Card. Firstly, you must be eligible to apply for the card and secondly, you must have valid documents.
You have seen the benefits of the HDFC Fuel Credit Card that can help you to manage your fuel expenses. This credit card has a nominal joining fee and it will be waived off if you reach a certain threshold. So, for the middle class income groups, this card can be the best choice if they are applying for it for fuel purchases.