In India, there are various bank aspirants aiming for top jobs in bank management and administration. Several banks conduct different bank Exam Without Coaching such as SBI PO, SBI SO, IBPS RRB, and many others. Besides these, there are different exams in banking and related sectors such as LIC AAO, RBI SO, and others. While some people prefer self-preparation, some have to prepare for bank exams without coaching. Here are some of the best tips to prepare for any bank exam without coaching.
Besides that, aspirants who struggle to stay disciplined or fail to get good scores should at least get personal guidance through videos or former bank aspirants for their preparation if they cannot invest in coaching. BYJU’s Exam prep can help these aspirants by providing personal guidance and help them in their exams.
Section-wise Preparation Tips For Bank Exam
Banking aspirants should use different techniques and strategies to tackle each section of bank syllabus easily and save time and effort in an exam. Here is a general section-wise guide available in all major bank exam to help in self-preparation.
Preparation Tips For Reasoning Ability
This is among the toughest sections for many bank aspirants. Here are some of the tips which can help you prepare for this section better and perform efficiently in the exams
- Focus on your stronger topics and strengthen them further. These topics will prepare a base for your reasoning ability.
- Create a timetable to prepare each topic and allot proper time for every topic.
- Note important techniques to solve sums.
- Go through different and quality examples to solve every day.
- Revise your topics every week before starting a new topic.
- Do not start a new topic if you have skipped a topic at the last moment.
Preparation Tips For Quantitative Aptitude
Some candidates are good at maths, while some candidates struggle in this section. Here are some of the preparation tips candidates can use in their studies.
- Solve the practice test papers according to the topics.
- Follow the elementary mathematics school-level syllabus; this will help you cover the majority of the concepts.
- Practice and familiarise yourself with a variety of questions. In the exam, the very same question could be asked in a variety of ways.
- Memorise the formulas, tables, and theories that are important.
- Make a list of your weak and strong areas, and work on your weak ones more.
General Awareness Preparation Tips
General Awareness is the most scoring section if taken seriously and studied with constant focus and hardwork. Here we have provided few tips for you to prepare better and ace your bank exams easily.
- Allot at least 30 minutes every day to keep up to date with current affairs.
- Practice static GK for 10 minutes a day.
- Revise History and Geography textbooks used in the 10th standard.
Bank Exam Preparation Tips For English Language
English is the most used language in the banking sector and, therefore, students have to prove their credibility in this section. These tips can help you improve your English language skills – both spoken and written. The candidates must be conversant of the bank syllabus for the English language.
- To help you comprehend grammar and vocabulary, watch English programmes or movies.
- Practice typing as often as you can; Exam Without Coaching this will help you improve your grammar understanding.
- To allow a faster English thinking process, have a conversation with individuals in English.
- Make a mental note of any new words you come across so you may include them in your work.
- Every day, read books and newspapers.
- Emphasise conjunctions, synonyms, prepositions, and tenses, among other things.
Bank Exam Preparation Tips For Computer Awareness
The candidates must be conversant with the computer awareness topics. You can prepare an effective study plan to excel in the Computer Awareness section.
- Learn basic computer skills and typing ability to improve in this section.
- Improve your knowledge of hardware and software aspects of the computer
- Learn MS Office and related tools to improve your computer skills.
Any bank aspirants can crack the exam given the discipline and the right approach to tackle each section. These tips are useful in figuring out the right strategy for every candidate and help them self-prepare for the exam easily.